Friday, August 7, 2015

Almost that time again!

While my brain is fully on back-to-school-mode today, I am beginning to plan for the Jewish holidays (which will be here before you know it). Here are some of my favorite from years past in pictures (all from my phone, but cute enough to share):
This was my favorite sukkah ever. It was from this past year,and I feel a repeat coming on!
A picture from a few years back. While this is not the finished product, we were building a sukkah that was (not kosher and ) very glam. It was eventually decorated in all white with a "custom" chandelier made by my daughters!
I loved this hospitality basket I took to a host with round challah and honey sticks:
I styled this rustic table for "Rosh HaShanah" for a holiday symposium last year :
Each place-card was on a honey stick with an individual challah napkin ring, while blessing cards on cut-out apples reminded guest of the prayers for apples and honey!
Fall Flowers placed in Cornucopias remind me of the shape of shofars:


While I fill out forms and pack supplies, I am dreaming of crisp days, sweet apples, and tradition!

Linking up with best of the weekend!

1 comment:

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.